Saturday, July 18, 2009

Midas Update

I received an e-mail at 4:08 p.m. July 14 regarding the e-mail I sent off to the Midas corporation - pretty prompt, considering I sent the e-mail around 3:00. Even more impressive was the call I received at 5:21 from (315) 458-6968, based in Syracuse, the regional headquarters for Midas. I informed the man on the line I was busy and asked if he could call back later. "Sure," he said, but he never did.

In any case, I am not unsatisfied that they claim to be looking into the matter, even if I am not offering any other assistance. Here is the text of the e-mail message I received:
Case #:92384

Dear Mr. _____,

Thank you for taking the time out to contact our office regarding your experience with the Midas program. We are truly sorry for having disappointed you.

Midas appreciates being informed of your situation. We have also referred this matter directly to the franchisee for further explanation and handling. You may expect to hear directly from their office within the next three business days. As a business person with ties to the community, they have a strong interest in resolving any difficulties their customers encounter. Your feedback will be acted upon to improve our service.

If you have any additional questions or comments, you may reach us directly at 1-800-621-8380, Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:00pm CST.

Sincerely,


Midas International Corporation

No comments:

Post a Comment