Monday, January 11, 2010

Losing late-night laughs?

It feels good to be back. We've got a great show for you tonight.

I'm not sure if you've heard of NBC'snew reality/drama/puzzle concept, titled "Swapping Times." I'm a little sketchy on the details, but I think it has something to do with moving around nighttime talk shows to get more viewers. There's even the possibility of getting voted off the network if your ratings aren't good enough. That's some great programming.

I tried to do little research, but strangely was having problems with viewing the NBC.com clips featured on the HuffingtonPost website: "Conan Skewers NBC in Monologue" and "Leno Canceled? Jay Jokes About Rumors in Monologue."

Whenever I tried to play the videos in Firefox or Safari, the browser shuts down about 15 seconds in. Then I tried to play the whole Jay Leno show on his website, which also froze Firefox. It seemed awfully suspicious on NBC's part, but it turns out it was just a bad boot.

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Stick around, we've got a great show for you tonight. Sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment